The MONTER EMIT Ltd. Belgrade is engaged in the engineering, design and construction in the field of thermal engineering, thermal power, hydraulic and civil engineering.
As part of our activities we perform:
Company MONTER EMIT Ltd. Belgrade, in the execution of all operations performed, applies a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of integrated management system ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, is certified by certification body "Evrocert" from Belgrade.
Also, MONTER EMIT Ltd. Belgrade in its practice applies all the key international and national standards and norms and has certified systems.
During its activities it applies requirements of DIN EN ISO 3834-2 and its reference standards and the requirements of the PED 97/23/EC (Directive for pressure vessels), and includes:
• Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015 - certificate issued by a certification body EVROCERT ,
• Environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001:2005 - a certificate issued by the certification company EVROCERT ,
• Occupational health and safety management system in accordance with SRPS OHSAS 18001:2008 - certificate issued by a certification body EVROCERT ,
• Quality Requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials, normal requirments, according to EN ISO 3834-3 - a certificate issued by a certification body TÜV Thüringen,
• Pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC, certificate issued by a certification body TÜV Thüringen,
• Standard for design and installation of preinsulated bonded pipe systems for district heating, a class " C " according to the requirements of EN 13941 – certificate issued by the certification body SGS,
When building convetional pipelines, home heating installations and, in general, industrial pipelines we apply the requirements of standards SRPS EN 13480-1 to LST EN 13480-7, the requirements of reference standards and the requirements of the above mentioned standards for welding.